Furuno Felcom-18 Inmarsat-C Terminal
The Furuno Felcom-18 Inmarsat-C is a mobile Earth Station that provides a high-quality two-way telex and data link between ships and other parties at sea or on land. All functions and services of the Inmarsat-C system are provided: EGC (Safety NET/FleetNET), distress message handling, two-way digital store-and-forward messaging including polling, data reporting, E-mail, etc. Distress alerts are initiated by the remote distress alert unit. The distress message including the own ship’s position is easily edited.
Delivery to Jakarta 5-7 weeks
For detailed inquiries, Shipment and payment details please contact us.
- Inmarsat-C Mobile Earth Station terminal for GMDSS application
- Full GMDSS compliance with optional printer and AC/DC power supply
- SSAS capability with SSAS Alert Unit
- Compatibility with LRIT application
- A wide variety of communication schemes available: telex, FAX, emailing, EGC, data reporting/polling, etc.
- SD card for recording media
- FELCOM18 does not output GPS data – an optional internal GPS engine is available